All elementary schools of the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board will be open for registration on Tuesday, August 24, 2021, from 9am to 12pm.
Also open for registration on this date is the Byzantine Catholic Education Program at St. Ann School, 15 St. Ann Street, Hamilton, Tel. 905-547-5444.
To register your child in a Catholic elementary school, parents/guardians will need to provide the following:
• Birth Certificate
• Catholic Baptismal Certificate
• Proof of Residency (e.g. property tax bill, utility bill, bank statement)
• Proof of up-to-date immunization
• Proof of status in Canada (immigration papers), where applicable, and documentation confirming date of entry to Canada
• Health Information (e.g. allergies, health support services)
• Completion of an “Application for the Direction of School Support” and/or “Separate School Lease Form” to be received at the time of registration and submitted prior to the start of school
• Court Order re: Custody Provisions (if applicable)
For in-person registration information, please call the Father Kennedy Catholic Education Centre at 905-525-2930 or visit https://www.hwcdsb.ca/registration/
New student registrations will also be accepted online at https://www.hwcdsb.ca/registration/
until August 24, 2021.
For more information on school registration, please visit the appropriate division:
International StudentsSchool starts on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.